Renew Witches Of East End!

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

I Miss You (Splintered Trilogy: Jelyssa) Original Song

I Miss You
I miss hearing your voice and looking into those bright green eyes.
I miss all of the simple joys I experience with you in my life.
I can’t wait to be back in your arms and cuddle up next to you, so tight.
With you, I’ll stay nice & warm and everything will feel so right.
I miss the taste of your sweet kisses; thinking about it makes me want to shed a tear.
Without you, I’ve forgotten what pure bliss is and I keep wishing you were here.
I miss having your arms wrapped around me; with you is my favorite place to be.
I wanna hear your jokes, your laugh and every word you say. You’re my sunshine on a rainy day.
I miss all of your playful teasing. I wanna see you again so desperately.
Just one thing I wanna let you know, I don’t ever wanna let you go.
I will always stay by your side. You’re the one that I need.
Thoughts of you keep running through my mind. I miss you with all of my heart, baby.




No comments:

Post a Comment