Renew Witches Of East End!

Sunday, October 11, 2015

I Mustache You Tag (indirectly tagged by @Splintered_Luv on Twitter)

The only rule is you have to give 4 answers for each question.
LET'S DO THIS!

1. What Other Names I Am Called By:
  •  Shelbs. Self-explanatory. Short for my name, Shelby.
  • ShelBelle. I received this nickname in middle school because it rhymed & my friends always said I was just like Belle from BATB.
  • Sea-Shel. Just a cute play on my name lol.
  • Shelblay. Just a weird nickname this one guy in middle school gave me lol.                         
2. Jobs I Have Had:
none actually lol.

3. Movies I have Watched More Than Once:
  • 13 Going On 30. Probably my fave rom-com of all time.
  • John Tucker Must Die. Enough said lol. This movie is hilarious af.
  • The Twilight Saga. Yeah, I know the movies do not even compare to the books but I still love them.
  • The Harry Potter Series. Self-explanatory lol HP Rocks!
4. Recommend Four Books:
  • The Darkest Minds Trilogy by Alexandra Bracken
  • The Splintered Series by A.G. Howard
  • The White Rabbit Chronicles by Gena Showalter
  • The Shadowhunter Chronicles by Cassandra Clare
5. Places I Have Been:
I haven't traveled much except for moving around.
  • St. Pete, FL is where I was born.
  • I was raised in the state of North Carolina, which I consider my home state.
  • I unfortunately moved to PA for a short time & it was awful.
  • I'm currently in Virginia now but I still miss NC.
6. Places I Would Like To Go:
  • Italy
  • California
  • New York City
  • England
7. Things I DON'T Eat:
  • Most cheeses
  • Seafood
  • Blu Cheese Dressing
  • Sour Cream
8. Things I Love To Eat:
  • Pizza
  • Nachos
  • Wings
  • Burgers
9. TV Shows I Watch:
  • Once Upon A Time (my absolute current fave)
  • Pretty Little Liars
  • New Girl
  • The Vampire Diaries
10. Things I Am Always Saying:
  • "I wish I had money for books."
  • "I'm so hungry all the time."
  • "I'm ___ af."
  • "Why cruel world, why!?"
11. Things I Am Looking Forward To In 2016:
  • Shadowhunters on ABC Family, soon to become Freeform
  • Book Releases!
  • Voting for President for the first time
  • I guess my 21st bday, though I don't plan on drinking.
12. Favorite Games, Any Format:

  • Alice: Madness Returns
  • Cards Against Humanity
  • Clue
  • Just Dance Games for Xbox360

No comments:

Post a Comment