Renew Witches Of East End!

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Pretty Little Liars Halloween Episode and Ravenswood Premiere

Alright, guys. If I could describe the PLL Halloween episode in one three words, it would be...what. the. hell. So much crazy stuff happened, I don't even know where to begin. So Ali is alive for real..it's not just a rumor anymore. I'm still torn about EzrA. I personally believe the entire town of Ravenswood is completely haunted though. That town needs to be exorcised. It's so hard to accept all of this craziness. I jumped and screamed a few times; it would have been less had my boyfriend not been trying to scare me every 10 minutes. I just have one question Ezra. . .why are you so angry at life? When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, not become a psychopathic stalker. Below is a picture of how I feel about Mr. Fitz. 




As for the Ravenswood premiere, it was so great. It has a completely different feel to it. It's such a paranormal aspect, that I got so freakin' scared watching it. I felt as if I was child afraid of monsters under the bed, except much worse. I do believe that Mrs. Grunwald lady or however you spell it is up to something. I still do not completely trust her. I will say it's a really messed up plot. Can't wait for next week though!


Pretty Little Liars Winter Promo January 7th, 2014







xoxo, Shelbs <3


No comments:

Post a Comment